Do you know eating oatmeal in Singapore everyday can help you lower risk of diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes. Oatmeal is a source of fibre, it helps to burning fats during exercise and protects skin.
However eating plain oatmeal is quite boring. If you eating plain oatmeal to loss weight, it probably only last for few days. Oatmeal can be the best food for you, if you know how to make your oatmeal into delicious meal. Here are some easy recipes on how to make oatmeal in both sweet and savoury.
• 1 cup butter
• ¾ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 ½ cups flour
• 1/3 cup water
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 cups oats
• 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Add in butter and sugar in a bowl, slowly cream together, then mix in vanilla extract.
2. Add in flour and mix well.
3. Mix together baking soda and water, and add to the batter.
4. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
5. Place cooking paper into baking tray. Pre-heat oven.
6. Scoop a spoonfuls batter onto baking tray, and bake at 350° for 12- 15 minutes.
Cookie lovers you should try out this simple recipe.
Eating oatmeal as your breakfast can boost your energy all day long. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Let’s have your delicious oatmeal breakfast.
• 1 cup oatmeal
• 2 cups almond milk
• 1 apple thinly sliced then cut into bite sized.
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1. Combine almond milk, oatmeal, cinnamon in a medium sauce pan. Heat on low and slowly stir until most of the milk is absorbed.
2. Add in apple sauce and mix together.
3. Add in apple until all the apple sauce and, milk is absorbed.
4. Remove from heat and oatmeal is ready to serve.
Low calories oatmeal breakfast always the best choice for you.
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 slices bacon, diced
• ½ small onion, diced
• 1/3 cup oats
• 2/3 cup water
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 pinch black pepper
• 1 fried egg
1. Heat oil in a sauce pan, add in bacon and cook about 2 – 3 minutes. Then place it into a bowl.
2. Add onion into the sauce pan and cook until starting turn brownish. Then, stir in oats, water, salt and pepper.
3. Turn heat to low and cook until oats are tender. Turn off heat and stir in bacon.
4. Place into a bowl, add in fried egg on top, add more black pepper.
Oatmeal makes you healthy and brings the benefits to you and your family. Start eating oatmeal today. Make your own oatmeal recipes with your favourite food. Oatmeal is a great source of energy for breakfast. It contains beta-glucan and high in vitamins.